The city of Adelaide is surrounded by outdoor spaces for sports, relaxation and healthy, balanced living.
PARK SQUARE ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
|Address||South Terrace, South Australia 5000, AUSTRALIA|
|Number of Units||142 apartment units spanning 18 levels.|
|Facilities||Heated indoor lap pool, Spa, Steam room, Sauna, Gym (All at level 2)|
Types of Units
595.2sqft - 653.4 sqft (1bed 1bath)
775 sqft - 894.5 sqft (2bed 1bath)
870.8 sqft - 1318.6 sqft (2bed 2bath)
1126.9 sqft - 1202.3 sqft (3bed 2bath)
1418.7 sqft - 1483.3 sqft (3bed 3bath)
1303.5 sqft - 1318.6 sqft (Town House - 2Bed 2 Bath)
|Education Institutes - Universities||
• University of Adelaide (2.6km) (Rank in Australia: 8)
• University of South Australia (2.1m) (Rank in Australia: 11)
Education Institutes – Primary, High School and Colleges
• South Australian Institute of Business & Technology (1.9km)
• Adelaide Hospitality & Tourism School (1.5km)
• Christian Brothers College (1.4km)
• Pulteney Grammar School (200m) (State Overall Score:96) (Enrolment:915)
• Adelaide High School (2.7km) (State Overall Score:96) (Enrolment:1310)
• St Peter’s College (4.3km) (State Overall Score:100) (Enrolment:1311)
• North Adelaide Primary School (5.0km)
• Sunrise Christian School (4.2km) (State Overall Score:93) (Enrolment:988)
• Sturt Street Community School (1.6km)
• Rose Park Primary School (3.7km)
| • Globe Medical Adelaide (1.6km)
• Calvary Wakefield Hospital (1.4km) o 12,000 staff
• New Royal Adelaide Hospital (2.0km) o $2Billion state of the art, high tech building. o South Australia’s largest accredited teaching hospital in medical care and rehabilitation. o 6,000 staff
• St Andrews Medical Centre (750m)
|Parks, Recreational Clubs & Amenities||
• Palace Nova Eastend Cinemas (1.9km)
• Torrens Parade Ground (2.6km)
• Adelaide Casino (2.5km)
o $300M casino redevelopment including 80 rooms luxury hotels.
• Adelaide Zoo (2.8km)
• Adelaide Festival Centre (2.5km)
o $90M upgrade with new F&B options, childrens arts playground, Adelaide’s very own star-studded Walk of Fame.
Shopping & Retail
• Target Centrepoint (1.6km)
• David Jones (2.1km)
• Woolworth (1.9km)
• Rundle Mall (1.6km)
• Rundle Street (1.8km)
o Cafes, bars and Restaurants with Australian, Indian and Thai cuisines.
• The Myer Centre (3.2km)
• Santos - Australia's largest oil company.
o Head office in 60 Flinders St, Adelaide, SA 5000
• Coopers - Prominent South Australian brewery.
o Main office in 461 South Rd, Regency Park, SA 5010 (10mins from CBD)
• Harris Scarfe - National retailer
o Store in Rundle Mall and many locations
Snap Innovations Sdn. Bhd.
|Tel||: +603 9226 0830|
|Fax||: +603 9223 7453|
If interested, kindly contact us for more details.