NOVO Ampang, which is named after a Latin word which means anew, refresh, and revive, will feature an unprecedented multi-coloured façade of LED lights beaming towards the night sky at one of the poshest districts of downtown Kuala Lumpur called Ampang Hilir. This will be a first for a 38-storey high-end residential property in busy and bustling Jalan Ampang, which is poised to be among the highest buildings in Ampang once it is completed in late 2018.
PROJECT NAME: NOVO AMPANG
||: Jalan Ampang, 52100 Ampang Hilir, Kuala Lumpur
||: Serviced Apartment
|Selling Price Range
||: Call for price
||: 1.15 acres
|Price per psf
||: RM1,500 psf
||: RM0.44 psf (including sinking fund)
|Expected Date of Completion
||: Late 2018
|No of Storeys
||: 686 to 951 sq. ft.
|No. of elevators per floor
: Type A 1 Bedroom 686 sq. ft.
Type A1 1 Bedroom 686 sq. ft.
Type B 2 Bedrooms 848 sq. ft.
Type C 2 Bedrooms 951 sq. ft.
||: Fully furnished
||: 421 units of 1 to 2 bedroom apartments
|Total parking bays
||: 537 (4 levels of basement car park & 7 levels of podium car park)
||: 3-tier security with 24-hour security, CCTVs installed at strategic areas and access card at entry and exit points.
In-house facilities and amenities:
- Audio & Visual Lounge at Level 32 –This is where box office show reels become real!
- Sky Bar/Troposphere Bar at Level 31 –What’s interesting about it? According to a marketing manager from Alfranko Development, the bar, perched at the corner of the building, affords sweeping views of the city. “It also looks similar to an existing sky bar at Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur,” he says.
- Infinity Pool at Level 31 –What’s cool about it? It’s located next to the Sky Bar, giving guests the option of either to chill out at the bar, or take a casual dip at the half Olympic-sized pool.
- Jacuzzi –What better way to end your daily laps in the swimming than to settle in to the fuzzy warm ripples of a Jacuzzi!
- Gym at Level 31 –Those who are looking to sweat it out can head to the gym.
- Multi-purpose Hall at Level 31 –With a size of 700 sq. ft., there’s ample space for group meetings and large family get-togethers here serves. Comes with a first-book, first-served basis.
- Launderette and Cosy Hangout Area –This is a pay-per-use facility for residents to conduct large laundry chores.
- Cigar Bar at Level 30 – Cigar aficionados, this is where you’ll most likely head to savour some of the best cigars in town. And if it gets a bit crowded, you can also head up to the 31st floor, a designated smoking floor.
- Business Lounge at Level 29 – For those very important meetings!
- Retail services at the Ground Level and Level 1 –Residents can gain access to food and beverage outlets on the ground floor and retail outlets on Level 1
Nearest shopping destination - Great Eastern mall (situated 300 metres away).
Ampang Point Shopping Centre (located within 1.7 km)
home to Giant supermarket, Harvey Norman furniture store and food and beverage outlets
Ampang Park Shopping Centre (2.5 km away)
Suria KLCC (3.7 km away)
Avenue K Shopping Mall (3.7 km away)
Tesco Ampang (3.7 km away)
OCBC Bank (300 metres away)
HSBC Bank ( 1.7 km)
Citibank (2.6 km)
Bank of China (2.7 km)
Snap Innovations Sdn. Bhd.
||: +603 9226 0830
||: +603 9223 7453
If interested, kindly contact us for more details.